Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Poem

She entraped my mind and set my soul free to fly through the sky
Now she has me on a roll, as my heart it rests at night needing not to flee anymore
She has what I have been seeking, She's got my love racing to her now
Her love is a blessing that lets me know I can not run I can not run
The days fly by, oh it's so fun with her the sun is shining evermore
Sure there are clouds, but she shines through to the light
I no longer feel lonely in the crowds, instead I can stand firm in the night
I lay my head down and I can not help but smile, I know she'll be there for an everlasting while
She settles me down while making me love her like a wild fire
She is my flower she is my power child
She takes my mind and she rocks it around, holds it close and keeps it near
There is no need to fear she will surely surely be near
Oh my child my my my child
Never mild, always mine, always there to spice up, spice up my life

2 comments: